Last 11 years In the row “the best of best” Nevada Country’s Japanese sushi restaurant
There's much to see here. So, take your time, look around basic info is in this web. please visit Facebook page for most newest updates.
As you may have already noticed there have been some adjustments here at Sushi in the raw as we respond and acclimate to the constant changes and updates with regards to Covid-19. Below you’ll find our new policies with regards to dine-in services as well as answers to your frequently asked questions. Hopefully this will help and as always we thank you all for your support and patronage.
PLEASE NOTE: Our policies are non-negotiable. We have these rules in place to keep YOU and our staff safe. We ask that patrons remain calm, patient and respectful and adjust with us. Thank you for your understand.
* All Guests are required to arrive wear Mask / face shield and while contacting to our stuffs including when ordering.
* We would appreciate your order in full to avoid the most minimal contact, if you need to add on, just wave and respect face covering for our staff.
* sanitize hands at tables or use supplied restroom wash stations. Guests entering the restaurant for bathroom are required to wear masks/ face shield.
* Due to minimize contact time, please order most of items at once. Water will be served request only.
* Keep 6foot distance to other customers. Thank you for understanding and keeping us all healthy.
The safety of our guests and staff is of utmost importance.
-Please be proactive about waiting in your car or distancing yourself if you notice that others are at the pick-up time . We hope that your requested pick-up time will help keep space between us all.
-Your order will have your first name and last initial marked clearly on the bag.Have fun bringing a little bit of sushi in the raw to your table! We look forward to the time we can serve for you again in the future!
Do you have dietary concerns? Questions about an upcoming event? Drop us a line, and we'll get back to you soon!
315 Spring Street, Nevada City, California 95959, United States
Tuesday - Saturday : 5pm-8:30pm TOGO only